Subject: Graphic border
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 1995 22:26:02 -0400

First question:  A logo graphic (a running "m") was converted to a GIF file
from Adobe Illustrator (Mac), and sent to me on a 720K floppy.  I converted
the GIF to a 2-color image in Ad Pro, then imported it to Pixel Pro 3D and
made into an object.  How do you prevent the stairsteps?  Is it possible to
convert a graphic from a Mac file to a readable Amiga or LW file without
getting stairsteps and spending HOURS of clean-up time?  
Second question:  There is a yellow border around the red logo.  I used
AlphaPaint program to eliminate the yellow border so I could work with the
rest of the logo.  How do you separate the border from the rest of the logo
to make them separate objects?  When I tried it, I got stairsteps so bad that
I could not separate the border from the rest of the graphic.      
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]